Here, you will find totally needed to know or some-not-so needed to know facts about kids….
Did you know that:
- Babies tears caused by crankiness have a different chemical composition than those caused by eye irritants? One soothes with stress hormones, the other cleanses with a saline solution.
- A fetus develops a sense of touch at eight weeks and fingerprints at three months.
- The peak months for delivering babies are July, August, and September; which means that the sexiest months are November, December, and January.
- Most caucasian babies are born with dark blue eyes, although it normally changes colour after child birth
- Human babies are born 2 months premature for their size and lifespan. This is to accomodate for the fact that we have large brains during birth.
- Babies crawl an average of 200m a day
- Babies are born without knee caps. They don’t appear until the child reaches 2 to 6 years of age